Congratulations! You have been awarded one of the finest cruise awards ever made available by our company. The value of this cruise is based upon the cruise line's published rates. There are a few Terms & Conditions, which are very important to you and the processing of your reservation. The following are general terms and may vary depending on the type of certificate you have received. All funds must be in U.S. dollars.
- This offer is valid for a cruise for two adults (double occupancy required). Accommodations are for an entry-level interior cabin. Upgrades to more spacious cabins with outstanding ocean views are available for a surcharge.
- To be eligible for this offer, passenger(s) must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license and a major credit card. United States travelers need to have a passport. Resident aliens need an Alien Resident Card. Aliens need a valid Passport and valid U. S. Multiple Re-entry Visa. Resident aliens and aliens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documentation.
- The issue date on the registration form must be filled out by the participating sponsor to validate this certificate. You must activate your registration validation form within 60 day of the issue date shown on your registration form. This cruise offer expires 12 months from your activation date and all travel must be completed by that date.
- All reservation requirements in this cruise certificate must be met. A minimum of 90 days advance notice is required to process your reservation request. Port charges, government taxes, and applicable processing fees must be received immediately once your request has been made for your selected sailing date. Travel must be completed before the expiration date.
- When your registration validation form is activated, further reservation correspondence will be emailed to you.
- This program is for promotional use by the issuer only and is non-transferable, cannot be sold to the end user, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- You, as the cruise recipient, may choose a cruise with departure from Port Canaveral, Florida; Miami, Florida; or Los Angeles, California depending on your cruise certificate. Airline tickets, airport transfers and miscellaneous expenses are not included. This offer is for the cruise only; however, airfare is available and may be purchased online at http://www.exectourtravel.com.
- Selected sailings are available on a year-round basis, with a surcharge per person for peak season or holiday sailings. For travel September through December there is no surcharge. For travel January through April (Peak) add $99 per person. When traveling during May through August (Highest Peak) add $199 per person. Cabins for third or fourth persons, when available, must be purchased through Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. at the published brochure rates from specific cruise lines.
- Only one travel offer per household may be used in an 12 month period. Travelers are required to pay applicable port charges, taxes, and service fees starting at $199.00 per person (3-night), $299 per person (4-night), and $499 per person (7-night), based on double occupancy, which are due and payable at the time of booking. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package. It is important that you do not leave for your cruise until you have received written confirmation, since cruises are booked according to the availability of Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc's allotment of staterooms.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law. You may cancel this certificate and receive a full refund of your activation fee at anytime up to 30 days after the date of activation. After 30 days, you may also cancel this contract and receive a full refund of your activation fee if accommodations or facilities are not available pursuant to a request for use as provided in the contract. If you decide to cancel, you must notify us in writing including your certificate number and signature and send your notice to: ETTSI Refund, 301 Indigo Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 or via fax 386-271-0232. Please allow 60 days for processing.
- No purchaser should rely upon representation other than those included in this contract. This contract is for the purchase of this Certificate and puts all assignees on notice of the consumer's right to cancel under section 559.933 Florida Statutes. Executive Tour & Travel is registered with the states of Florida, California, and Nevada as a Seller of Travel. CA# ST2065118-40, FL# ST22752, NV# 2006-0132.
- Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or other circumstances beyond its control, causing the cruise to become unavailable. Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. reserves the right to substitute the components of the offered vacation and varied itinerary should circumstances so require.
- Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation (including terms and conditions) made in conjunction with this gift certificate by any person, agent, entity, or distributor other than those in writing contained in this gift certificate as set out herein and this is the entire agreement and cannot be modified except by a written document signed by Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc.
Again, on behalf of Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc., we want to express our appreciation in having the opportunity to serve you, and we wish you a fabulous cruise! Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. is a registered seller of travel in CA #ST2065118-40, and FL #ST22752